1. Letting him grab my hip pants to control.
2. After the sweep, not controlling his right arm (giving him too much room to wiggle out of the armbar).
3. Sloppy back take (a better guy would have reversed me)
1. I notice with the big guys I must do two on one sleeve control to get the armdrag.
2. Good control of the arm after the sweep.
3. Transition to the triangle after he escaped the armbar (even though I didn’t finish it)
4. Solid back control
1. Not going immediately to underhook the leg after the arm drag (end up struggling when he has the sleeve).
1. trapping the arm (before and after the sweep)
2. shooting the triangle from open (been working on that)